64997712cc3ffa9bdd855ea8P-Tal-Copper Glass (S) Set of 2 in a gift boxhttps://www.2323designs.in/s/63ed88d7f178a4fdfd5110f6/64997716cc3ffa9bdd855eec/copper-glass-s-set-of-2-in-a-gift-box-tumbler-825060.jpg
What you see looks beautiful & spells the excellence of Indian craftsmanship. The copper glass set with a hammered body makes for a beautiful gifting option. Drink consumed from copper glasses is a way of leading a healthy life. Also, the set has an expression of royalty. Make your gifting special with this exquisite combination.
Note: Comes in a beautiful P-TAL Gift box.
Size in inches (lxbxh): 3.25 x 3.25 x 5
Capacity: 350 ml
Weight in kg : between 0.21- 0.3
Finish: Hammered Rose Gold Finish on the outside (handcrafted in pure copper)
Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products.
1. Can you consume anything other than water in this? It is suggested to limit the usage of copper glasses to only water.
2. For how long can you store water in it ? It is safe to store water in it but as we know excess of anything is harmful. Thus changing water at proper intervals (8-10 hrs) is preferable.
1. Does it come in a gift box ? Yes it does come in our Mehroon P-TAL boxes.
2. Best time to consume water from copper vessel is at the onset of the morning. Begin your day by drinking water from it.
3. Copper is considered to be one of the best metals for water, but it is crucial to always listen to your body. In case you feel uncomfortable after consuming water from it, stop & try something else.
3.Its good for your health but excess of everything is bad, limit your consumption to 1L a day. to take maximum benefit of it consume it first it early morning empty stomach.